- 1. Olive/Sunflower oil - one teaspoon/5ml
- 2. Half teaspoon cumin and mustard seeds
- 3. Green Chilies – As required, chopped
- 4. Onion - 1 medium size, chopped
- 5. Tomato - 1 medium size, chopped
- 6. Capsicum - 1 medium size, chopped
- 7. Coriander – 2 teaspoon, chopped
- 8. Multigrain Dalia - 50gms, Boiled
- 9. Salt as required
- 10. Turmeric as required
- 1. Take thick bottomed pot/pan and heat oil
- 2. Fry cumin and mustard seeds until they sizzle
- 3. Add Green chilies, onions and sauté them till golden.
- 4. Add tomatoes and capsicum one by one. Sauté for 2-3 mins on a low to medium low flame. Cover the pan and steam for another 2-3 mins.
- 5. Add separately boiled multigrain Dalia and sauté again for 3 mins
- 6. Sprinkle salt and turmeric as required. Steam for another 3 mins.
- 7. Serve hot.
© Designed and Developed by Marttalk Technologies Pvt. Ltd.