- 1. Soaked and Boiled Rajma – 100gms
- 2. Onion - 1 medium size, chopped
- 3. Tomato - 1 medium size, chopped
- 4. Spring Onion – half cup finely chopped
- 5. Green Chilies – As required, chopped
- 6. Optional Carrot – half Cup, Chopped
- 7. Optional Lettuce – Half Cup, Chopped
- 8. Olive oil – 1 teaspoon/5ml
- 9. Lemon Juice – half teaspoon
- 10. Coriander – 2 teaspoon, chopped
- 11. Salt as required
- 1. Soak rajma (kidney beans) overnight. Add rajma beans, water in a cooker and keep it on medium flame. Let the rajma beans boil and wait until 3-4 whistles
- 2. Once they are boiled, drain out water and add the beans in a bowl. Mix all chopped vegetables (Onions, Tomato, Spring Onion, Carrot, Lettuce, Chilies etc.) and toss well.
- 3. Add salt and lemon juice to the bowl, mix well, and let it marinate for 30 minutes
- 4. Garnish with mint coriander. Your salad is then ready to serve.
© Designed and Developed by Marttalk Technologies Pvt. Ltd.