- 1. Olive/Sunflower oil - one teaspoon/5ml
- 2. Half teaspoon cumin and mustard seeds
- 3. Ginger Garlic paste – one teaspoon
- 4. Onion - 1 medium size chopped
- 5. Tomato - 1 medium size chopped
- 6. Capsicum - 1 medium size chopped
- 7. Green peas - 30gms
- 8. Corn - 30gms
- 9. Spinach – 50gms
- 10. Paneer 100gms – Small cubes
- 11. Soya granules - 100gms
- 12. Salt as required
- 1. Take thick bottomed pot/pan and heat oil
- 2. Fry cumin and mustard seeds until they sizzle
- 3. Add onions and sauté them till golden followed by ginger garlic paste.
- 4. Add tomatoes, capsicum, green peas, corn and Spinach one by one. Sauté for 2-3 mins on a low to medium low flame. Cover the pan and steam for another 2-3 mins.
- 5. Add Paneer cubes and Sauté gently for 2mins.
- 6. Add Soya granules and sauté again for 2mins
- 7. Sprinkle salt as required and steam for another 3mins.
- 8. Serve hot.
© Designed and Developed by Marttalk Technologies Pvt. Ltd.