Concerned about privacy? We are too.
A.COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information you provide is collected in two different ways and our control over the collected data varies accordingly.
1. Information provided by you –
While engaging with Snatch-X, you may require to provide your personal information under following categories:
- Personal Data – Personally identifiable information provided at the time of registration/participation such as Name, Email address, Contact number, Mailing address, Age, Gender, Body measurements, Food preferences, Medical conditions, Fitness goals, Pictures, Profile specific details voluntarily given by you, Communications via our contact form and additional information you provide when you use our services. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Website/Services. If you choose to share data about yourself via comment/feedback section of the Website, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Website.
2. Information automatically collected –
The information we may collect via the Website depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
- Derivative Data – Information our servers automatically collect while you access the Website, such as your native actions that are integral to the Website, including your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, language preferences, your access times, the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website your liking, rating, re-blogging, or replying to a post, as well as other interactions with the Website and other users via server log files. This information does not reveal your specific identity. This information is mainly required to maintain the security and operation of our Services, our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- Cookies and Web Beacons – Visit to our website does not require your personal information however, Cookies, Google Analytics, web beacons, tracking pixels, and other tracking technologies may be used to help customize the Website, improve your experience and analyse how the Website is used. The information collected by Google Analytics is anonymous. You may prevent the cookies through our website by adjusting the setting of your Internet browser. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. Upon deactivating the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
B. USE/DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information may be disclosed/shared/used in situations mentioned below:
- 1. To provide and maintain the services:
With your consent, having accurate information about you authorized us,
-To deliver Relevant services such as manage your account, personalise your profiles, handle your purchases and payments, design your Diet Charts and Fitness programs, send coupons, promotions, offer details and request feedback via email.
-To fulfil our business requirements such as track your nutrition intake, weight and fitness routine. monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve the Website content, make updates and introduce new products and services.
- 2. To Detect/prevent unlawful issues or to reserve privacy rights:
In case of any legality, we may release your personal information as permitted or required by any applicable law, governmental requests, or regulation to support an investigation, to protect the rights, and safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- 3. Third-Party Service Providers/Websites/Advertisers:
- 4. Online Postings:
Part of your personal information such as your reviews, comments, contributions to our physical transformations section or other content of your consent, may be viewed by all users and be shared on other social platforms managed by Snatch-X. All rights reserved.
Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
C. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We assure you that all required/available administrative, technical, and physical security measures are being applied by us to help protect your personal information. However, please be aware that regardless of our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable when we dialogue about internet and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
D. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Information Technology Act, 2000, Information Technology Rules, 2011 adopted by India’s IT Ministry, India’s Ministry of Communications ‘Press Note’ Technology, with clarifications and Ministry Of Communications And Information Technology (Department Of Information Technology) Notification Dated 11th April 2011 Information Technology Act, 2000, Information Technology Rules, 2011 adopted by India’s IT Ministry, India’s Ministry of Communications ‘Press Note’ Technology, with clarifications and Ministry Of Communications And Information Technology (Department Of Information Technology) Notification Dated 11th April 2011 and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable to SNATCH-X. permits you to review or amend the Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI) and give you an option to retract consent at any point of time, in relation to the information that has been so provided.
In case of withdrawal of consent, SNATCH-X has the option to not provide the goods or services for which the concerned information was sought. If you would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age and have a registered account with the Website with your consent, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement of your request. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN:
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age of 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below in this document.
E. OPTING OUT OPTIONS
- 1. Account Information:
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- • Logging into user account settings and updating the user account.
- • Contacting us using the contact information provided.
- 2. Emails and Communications:
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- • Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- • Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
- • Unsubscribe directly by clicking the link provide in email notifications
- 3. Cookies and similar technologies :
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services or Apps.
F. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY/CONTACT US
If you have any other questions or comments about this policy, please contact us, by email at email@example.com or by phone at +91 9901339001