For: Male AND Female
Change your physical and mental capacity,
Prepare the mind and body for long-term health,
Get Transformed with Snatch-X FAT to FIT Program.
WHAT IS FAT TO FIT PROGRAM?
Snatch-X FAT to FIT program is for overweight or obese people, scientifically designed to target individual’s fitness goal. From beginner to advance level, systematic guide to your fat loss journey.
WHAT CAUSES WEIGHT GAIN?
Accumulation of excess fat on the body due to -
- Efficiency of metabolism
- Diet and lifestyle habits
- Overeating because of depression, anger, boredom, and other reasons that have nothing to do with hunger
- Low physical activity level due to busy work schedule, desk job etc
- Age lowering down metabolism
- Pregnancy, month long injuries etc.
- Certain medical conditions and medications
HOW DO WE DESIGN A SUITABLE PROGRAM?
Your body fat percentage and extra inches harming basic formation of your body are basic things to take into consideration while designing any fat loss program. The distribution of your body fat also plays a role. There are at least two different kinds of body - excess body fat distributed around the waist and another is distributed on the hips and thighs. For most people who are overweight or obese other than specific medical conditions, the safest and most effective way to lose weight is to eat right and exercise properly. There are no magic pills. We promote necessary changes to your physical routine and diet habits, which improves your attitude towards lifetime fitness and makes you able to take corrective steps.
- 1. Workout Plan (Full body gym routine/High Intensity challenges/YOGA)
- 2. Meal Plan (Vegetarian/Eggetarian/Non-vegetarian)
- 3. Weekly Progress Tracking
- 4. Self-Tracking Calendar
- 5. Consultation with Fitness Coach and Dietitian
- 6. Supplementation Guidance
This program is designed based on Periodisation training method that has appropriate cycles and training phases as below -
- • Hypertrophy – muscle size increase – heavy weights, but for moderate/high reps
- • Strength / power – medium reps, very heavy weights.
- • Power – low reps, very heavy weights
- • Rejuvenation – active rest.
Periodization is a proven training system for fat loss and muscle gain. It prevents overtraining and reduces the risk of injury by progressing slowly from one phase to the next. You start by using lightweight, performing more reps; and gradually progress to heavier weight and fewer reps.
We agree that the foods we eat every day contribute to our well-being. They provide us with the nutrients needed for healthy bodies and the calories needed for energy. However, are we correctly quantifying our daily food intake? More calories than we burn, turn to fat and is stored in our bodies causing weight gain. Your basic metabolic rate shows your daily needed calorie intake. According to your BMR and additional physical activity level, we design a diet and nutrition plan for you.
In the fitness world, two things are extremely important – Instant gratification and lasting transformation. Monotonous routines week after week can lead to lethargy and too much effort with too few results can be incredibly discouraging. Hence, to kill your boredom and to keep your encouragement intact, we include HIIT and YOGA to your workout program.
WEEKLY HIGH- INTENSITY WORKOUT CHALLENGES
Time is of the essence nowadays, and the convenience of a quick and effective exercise session is ideal. With our weekly workout challenges, which can be completed in less than an hour, you are going to be losing more body fat by burning more calories after your workout than during it. Working hard for such a short amount of time means your body has to do some major recovery work afterward.
Especially when paired with 5 days of weightlifting, these challenges bring your body back to a normal resting state with your healthier heart and stronger muscle and slimmer waistline.
Another positive fact that your metabolism can see a considerable spike after doing sprints for 30 seconds, which is important to build muscle tissue and burn more body fat than steady-state cardio.
Few of our challenges are -
- • Time Bomb
- • Feel The Burn
- • Shape It Right
- • Melt Fat in Minutes
WEEKLY YOGA ROUTINE
One special YOGA routine every week
Our elementary body postures are meant to strengthen our body from the inside out and hence YOGA is an incredible benefit to your body. It focuses on basic body posturing, body toning, increases core strength and flexibility. By stretching and holding postures, YOGA causes muscles to lengthen, which gives the body a longer, leaner look. The digestive system gets back on track when the stretching in YOGA is coupled with a healthy, organic diet, which can relieve constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and acid reflux etc.
Our YOGA Routine will help you relax your muscles, increase flexibility, strengthen core and to maintain balanced metabolism.
BENEFITS OF OUR PROGRAM:
Here is a list of some of the most beneficial aspects of FIT to FAT Program:
- • It reduces body Fat percentages and helps building muscle mass
- • It increases endurance, strength, and flexibility
- • Arm and shoulder strength is improved
- • Lats, traps, and other back muscles begin to support the spine better than before.
- • Abdominals and obliques are refined and toned through building core muscles.
- • Posture begins to correct itself over time.
- • Hip flexors are stretched and strengthened.
- • Glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves are strengthened.
- • Improves respiration, energy and vitality.
- • Maintains a balanced metabolism.
- • Overall size reduction and body toning
- • Enhanced cardio and circulatory health.
- • Improved athletic performance.
No matter what your fitness level, fat percentage, health history is, Or if you just want to take your fitness to a higher level, Snatch-X has a style for you. Our unique programs will have an undeniable and long-term effect on your body.
© Designed and Developed by Marttalk Technologies Pvt. Ltd.